Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BIZZAR JUMP IN COMSUMPTION


Notice May 18. A huge jump in the meter reading for my place. We were in Toronto 20-21 and did not take a reading for two days, so those three 19, 20, 21 were averaged. Now we were only gone for 30 hours out of the 3 days, so how those three togther could be the same as the previous "normal" readings is beyond me. (people were here at the house)

My monitor is currently at my friends taking readings, so could not compare.

But I'm sure I saw this once before back in April. A huge jump and then the next day was NEGATIVE. I figured I misread the prevous day, switch numbers. Now I'm not so sure I was wrong then.

If this happens again I should have the monitor back here recording to compare it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, especially if you wish to share your own horror story. If you wish to get involved in the class action suit please contact me directly at jrwakefield@mcswiz.com put Class Action Suit in the subject please.